The products presented on the website comply with Spanish legislation. STAR SAM's responsibility cannot be invoked in the case of products that do not comply with the legislation of the countries to which they may have been sent according to the customer's order. It is therefore up to customers outside Spain to verify the possibility of importing or using the products they order from us
Access to the website is voluntary, and therefore the responsibility of the user, who shall be liable for any direct or indirect effects arising from the use of the website, including, but not limited to, any adverse economic, technical and/or legal result, as well as the disappointment of the expectations generated by our website, and the user undertakes to hold STAR SAM harmless for any claims arising directly or indirectly from such events.STAR SAM shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system or in users' computer apparatus and equipment, caused by reasons beyond the control of STAR SAM, that prevent or delay the provision of services or navigation through the store, or delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloading of the Internet or other electronic systems, or the inability to provide the service or allow access for reasons not attributable to STAR SAM, due to the user, third parties, or force majeure. STAR SAM does not control, in general, the use that users make of the website. In particular, STAR SAM does not guarantee under any circumstances that users use the website in accordance with the law, these General Conditions, generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, nor that they do so in a diligent and prudent manner.
Obligations of customers and users.
In general, the user is obliged to comply with these general conditions, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained therein or on the website and always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence, and refraining from using the website in any way that may prevent, damage or impair the normal operation of the same, the property or rights of STAR SAM, its suppliers, other users or in general any third party. Access to and use of the portal by minors without the express consent of their parents is prohibited, STAR SAM is not responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data filled in by the user and therefore cannot verify the age of the same.Specifically, and without this implying any restriction to the previous paragraph during the use of the STAR SAM website, the user is obliged to:
• Provide truthful information about the data requested in the user registration form or order placement form, and to keep them updated.
• Not to enter, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or image of others and in general the current regulations.
• Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the store any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the website, any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of STAR SAM, any other user, STAR SAM's suppliers or in general any third party.
• Diligently keep the "user name" and "password" provided by STAR SAM, assuming responsibility for any damages that may arise from improper use of the same.
• Not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the website, and not to use the contents and information of the same to send advertising, or send messages for any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
• Not to use false identities, or impersonate the identity of others in the use of the website or in the use of any of its services, including the use of passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way.
• Not to destroy, alter, use for use, render useless or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of STAR SAM, its suppliers or third parties.
• Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the store any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, or in general any content that does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third parties.
• To enable the delivery of the requested order by providing a delivery address to which the requested order can be delivered within the usual delivery schedule of goods. In the event of non-compliance by the customer with this obligation, STAR SAM shall have no liability for the delay or impossibility of delivery of the order requested by the customer.
Intellectual and industrial property.
All content published in the store and especially the designs, text, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, trade names, trademarks or industrial designs and any other signs susceptible of industrial and commercial use are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights of STAR SAM or third party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion on the website. Under no circumstances shall it be understood that any license is granted or any waiver, transmission, total or partial transfer of said rights is made, nor shall any right or expectation of right be conferred, and in particular, of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of said contents without the prior express authorization of STAR SAM or of the corresponding owners.It is therefore forbidden to use the STAR SAM website for public or commercial purposes, and therefore the content of the website may not be exploited, reproduced, distributed, modified, publicly communicated, transferred, transformed or used.The existence of hyperlinks on websites not belonging to us shall in no case imply the existence of commercial or mercantile relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by STAR SAM of its contents or services.
All trademarks appearing on the website are the property of each of their licensees, with the exception of STAR SAM which is the property of Star Sam, S.L.
Star Sam S.L. does not manufacture any of the products patented or registered by the respective trademarks, the products distributed by Star Sam are compatible articles subject to the provisions of article 37 of the Trademark Law.
They are compatible articles produced as spare parts for the products manufactured by their respective licensees.
Privacy and personal data protection.
For the purposes of the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as R.D. 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the regulation that develops the L.O. 15/1999, STAR SAM informs you of the existence of a personal data file created by and under the responsibility of STAR SAM with the data obtained on the STAR SAM website. The purpose of this file is to manage your contractual relationship with us and the courier companies, as well as carrying out promotional and advertising activities of our own or third parties by any means, both by telephone and by sending commercial messages via SMS, email, etc., that may be of interest to you, based on the study and segmentation of the data collected while browsing the website, of the data provided by filling in any form, as well as those derived from the commercial relationship or delivery of the products purchased. If you do not wish to receive advertising, simply log in to your account and deactivate the sending of information. The transfer of your personal data to courier companies occurs for the sole purpose of processing the shipment of your orders from the online store. STAR SAM undertakes in the use of the data included in the file, to respect its confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the file, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on Security Measures for automated files containing personal data, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December. You can exercise your rights of information, rectification or cancellation of your personal data simply by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Star Sam S.L. , CIF: B-42558510, con domicilio social en C/ Mariano Benlliure, 34, 03201, Elche (Alicante)